Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A GIRL WITH A LOT OF DREAMS AND TALENTS

CHAPTER TWO
The new student that is coming to Eagleton High is Macy Copins! said Mrs. Low with excitement. Macy Copins! said everybody with a gasp. Who's Macy copins? said peter. You don't know who Macy copins is. Said Mrs. Low. No, said peter. I really don't watch t.v. that much. Peter said again. Yea Like you don't do your homework. said Mrs.Low. Pretty much. Said peter. any way, Macy Copins is The Best Movie actor on Hollywood t.v. said Mrs. Low with excitement again. That's why she's coming here in Ohio to play her new movie called A GIRL WITH ALOT OF DREAMS AND TALENTS. Sometimes I wish I was payed attention to more, fulfilling my dreams and talents. Jumping in the arms of my prince, acting on t.v. shows. And not being a shadow to every body Else in this school here. I think one day I'll become friends with her instead everybody Else asking for her autograph. but not just Macy the celebrity, but Macy the person.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BLOG KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    FAITH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charily!!
    I LOVE your blog! Oh yeah are you going to finish your book? [Its really good so far!]
    Love you bunches!
    -Leah<3

    ReplyDelete