Hey guys i just wanted to tell you guys about myself and what i like to do.What i like do in my spare time is writting songs,hourse back ridding,playing tennis,pohptography,working out and singing.One day this year I want to become christian singer so I can share my songs with other people.The other thing I want to become is acting on disney channel cause I love playing the roll if sombody els.My favorite fruits are mangos and pineapples.My favorite comidey show and movies is thou shout laugh, pearlharbor,sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and transformers.My favorite frozen treat is pineapple and mango frozen yogurt.To describe my personality is very bubbley,sweet generous, and kind,shy and somtimes out going if I know anybody from school or church.My favotie color and music is fusha fizz and chocolate brown, and listing to krystal meyers,group 1 crew,and natalie grant.My favorite animals are horses and puppies.One day I want to work at animal shelter and rais 10 horses on a farm.I also am very good with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment